Talksport

As a neutral I have been surprised by the discussion about Kane vs Aguero. For me Aguero is a giant of the game and one of the finest strikers the Premier League has seen. Kane is very good obviously but I don't think he's the level of Aguero and the like.

Plus he has become a right snidey, cynical, whingeing git of a player. Aguero gets bonus points for trying to do Grealish on Sunday!

Anyway, this morning Dr Brazil had some sage advice this morning for anyone with a gambling problem:

"Just don't do it, don't have an account, GROW UP!!!!"

Haven’t listened to this station for well over 2 years, find it very disturbing the same people listen to the shite they talk,then post what there saying on here, if you don’t like it turn the fuckers off and put a cd on

As a neutral I have been surprised by the discussion about Kane vs Aguero. For me Aguero is a giant of the game and one of the finest strikers the Premier League has seen. Kane is very good obviously but I don't think he's the level of Aguero and the like.

Plus he has become a right snidey, cynical, whingeing git of a player. Aguero gets bonus points for trying to do Grealish on Sunday!

Anyway, this morning Dr Brazil had some sage advice this morning for anyone with a gambling problem:

"Just don't do it, don't have an account, GROW UP!!!!"

I don't have a problem with anyone who thinks Shearer is the best PL-era striker, there's certainly evidence to back that up! Henry was a magnificent player to watch, in a great team.

Kane will in due course take the hattrick record, and will probably score more than Aguero - he's only about 40 behind, and is a lot younger. Aguero's 75 goals (or so) in Spain are a footnote which offer a better career total for completists! I'm not sure whether the Argentinian league should count as well.

The PL stat is just another manufactured stat for stats sake.

For all Shearer’s bragging his goal scoring was largely to no avail.
In his entire career he won 1 league title.
Nothing else whatsoever.

ENxdM9ZWsAAyKfF.jpg

Went on their page and saw this, fuckin shit myself !

I knew I had seen him somewhere before
Jabba_the_Hutt.png

For all Shearer’s bragging his goal scoring was largely to no avail.
In his entire career he won 1 league title.
Nothing else whatsoever.
Shearer and Kane are not like Aguero in that they are the main/only man who gets goals. Kun is part of a team goal machine whose scoring achievements, group and individual get hidden or 'modified'. The most recent example of Liverpool being the first team in Europe to hit the 50 goal mark despite City achieving it before Christmas.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.