Oasis reunion?

BBC Radio 6 Music. And even that was nearly pulled by the BBC, it took a huge petition to keep it going.
I have actually started listening to Radio 6 (possibly on your previous recommendation)0 - some of it is good and interesting (as it is far from pretty much anything I would choose) and some of it is a little too out there for me.

However what I would say is that I can't remember hearing any mainstream clap-trap............an enormous positive.

Oh and no Gutterbrush ad's ;-)

I have actually started listening to Radio 6 (possibly on your previous recommendation)0 - some of it is good and interesting (as it is far from pretty much anything I would choose) and some of it is a little too out there for me.

However what I would say is that I can't remember hearing any mainstream clap-trap............an enormous positive.

Oh and no Gutterbrush ad's ;-)
They jigged about the daytime schedule last year and it’s not quite as good.

It was spot on before. Sean Keaveny was an ideal breakfast show presenter and Lauren Laverne good for the mid morning slot. Then Mark Radcliffe was on in the afternoons.

It’s changed now, Mary Ann Hobbs is on during the day and she gets on my nerves. And Radcliffe isn’t on anymore.

Mark Riley does a good evening show Mon-Thurs though! I also like Gilles Peterson on a Saturday afternoon.

Last edited by a moderator:
They jigged about the daytime schedule last year and it’s not quite as good.

It was spot on before. Sean Keaveny was an ideal breakfast show presenter and Lauren Laverne good for the mid morning slot. Then Mark Radcliffe was on in the afternoons.

It’s changed now, Mary Ann Hobbs is on during the day and she gets on my nerves. And Radcliffe isn’t on anymore.

Mark Riley does a good evening show Mon-Thurs though!

I thought you'd probably say 6Music. I listen a lot less since the changes unfortunately

I dip in and out of 6 Music. I can't stand Mary Ann Hobbs, Steve Lamacq and Lauren Laverne.

Lammo is ok. Likeable guy.

I still listen to Definitely Maybe, WTSMG? and The Masterplan regularly but that’s it. Nothing any of them has done since interests me.

NGHFB playing the Apollo on Thu/Friday 24/25 March. Tickets on sale Friday for anyone interested.
image.png

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.