Oasis reunion?

It WILL happen. Noel's all about the money and the finances involved will be huge, he just wants to do his own thing before getting the old band back together. He's seen how well commercially Liam is doing and knows Oasis would smash it, his public stance has been noticeably less hostile to Liam recently. Liam knows this and is playing up to it on twitter, which ironically is probably delaying the reunion as Noel will want to save face before he does eventually agree to it.

Unlike the Smiths and other bands Liam and Noel are brothers, which is a different dynamic to two people who have had a fall out. I think its probably still a couple of years (and a lot of public game playing) away from happening but it will and I'll be one of those people pulling out all the stops to get tickets despite knowing they're only doing it for the money and unsure if its even a good idea!
I genuinely don't see any circumstances (besides him somehow blowing all his money, of course) where Noel wakes up one day and decides this would be a good idea.

I just can't see it happening (and hope it doesn't), but I guess you never know.

I was persuaded to go an see Noasis before Christmas. Really wasn't looking forward to it as I am not massively into tribute bands and was never the biggest Oasis fan but it was a really good laugh. Bit like Liam at Glastonbury - they are goods tunes and if you've had a few beers it's a bloody good singalong.

Music is dead mate. It's absolute dog shit.
Is it heckers like. There’s a sea of great new music out there. It’s just that it is anything from alternative to underground to unsigned. There’s only one good radio station in the entire country and they only touch on the depth of talent out there.

I'd be surprised if they didn't do a reunion tour at some point.

It's alright people saying they don't need the money but we are talking about the kind of money that is hard to turn down (although Robert Plant has). It's not just money though, the buzz of playing to an Oasis crowd is something money can't buy.

They don't even need to tour the UK, they can just rock up to the Etihad and play several nights there.

Aside from rehearsing, maybe soundchecks and the gigs themselves, they don't need to see each other: they can have separate dressing rooms, limos, hotels etc

I saw them at Earls Court, Maine Road and Wembley and they won't top Maine Road but I'd definitely like to see them again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.