Penalty Taker

Who should take penalties if Haaland is not on the pitch?

• Total voters
Jesus should be fined a week's wages. So should Pep if it was his decision. KDB should man up, he strikes a brilliant dead ball so he should take some fucking responsibility and start taking them.

If eddie is the best then let him take them sometimes,leave 3 defenders guarding the goal lol,never forget joe racing back and hooking it off the line

For me it's sergio,if he is not on then gundy

Where gabby goes wrong is the studdering he does,just pick a spot and welly it[/QUOTE]

Get your CV into City ASAP Karen, you'll be nailed on for the position of penalty taker coach..!

I like your assessment, it's short, precise and to the point..!

It pays £400K per year too!!

Good Luck..!

Ha!

Aguero should be starting every game at the moment in his form.

His record is above average, our best goalscorer and every other fucker either won’t step up or has had a mare at some point.

Gundogan doesn’t take many at all, and didn’t he take a shocker for us pre season? No one seems to have an unblemished record.

KDB should man up, he strikes a brilliant dead ball so he should take some fucking responsibility
KDB has never scored a penalty in the premier league. Maybe has a reason for not taking them but the only one he took for us he missed

KDB has never scored a penalty in the premier league. Maybe has a reason for not taking them but the only one he took for us he missed
Yeah he obviously doesn't fancy it and ordinarily I'd say fair enough but we can't trust Jesus so if Sergio or Gundog aren't on the pitch KDB should step up

Aguero should be starting every game at the moment in his form.

His record is above average, our best goalscorer and every other fucker either won’t step up or has had a mare at some point.

Gundogan doesn’t take many at all, and didn’t he take a shocker for us pre season? No one seems to have an unblemished record.
Gundogan has a 5/5 record for us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.