Penalty Taker

Who should take penalties if Haaland is not on the pitch?

• Total voters
Well we've tried just about everyone in the squad, so how about Kev getting a go. The best striker of a ball in the team yet is never anywhere near taking one. Hands up if you thought Jesus was going to score that one last night, yeah me neither.

Pecking order should be:

Gundogan
Rodri
Kdb
Aguero
Foden

Gundogan may not be popular at the moment but he's most reliable from the spot.

Rodri, he's confident and can't half welly the ball.

Jesus’ run up was fucking atrocious. That step was too large a stride, put him off balance and sold to the ‘keeper exactly where it was going. It might have been on target but that was worse than his miss at Atalanta.

Well we've tried just about everyone in the squad, so how about Kev getting a go. The best striker of a ball in the team yet is never anywhere near taking one. Hands up if you thought Jesus was going to score that one last night, yeah me neither.

Eh, he had his chance against Everton and missed it. Admitted changing his mind in the run up and fluffed it. Aguero missed one in the same game when they both hit them in the air, almost the same same spot,for Stekelenburg to save.

One thing that puzzles me is that we have won quite a few penalty shoot outs recently. cant remember when we lost one
It’s one of football’s great paradoxes that City are brilliant at penalty shoot-outs and absolutely woeful at actual penalties.

Any fooker but Jesus.Said it before he took it.Just so cocky and arrogant.Just hit the fucking thing instead of poncing about !!
Jesus is far from cocky and arrogant, what gives you this notion a missed penalty, if it does your shallow as fuck.

I honestly don't care who takes the next one, as long as it isnt Sterling or Jesus.

Worst case scenario is whoever takes it, misses and we're exactly where we are now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.