Penalty Taker

Who should take penalties if Haaland is not on the pitch?

• Total voters
With Kun taking them, you no longer think a goal will result - need someone else on them now

Yeah, no sentiment allowed. For me he has to be taken off them.

He's absolute dogshit at them and it's a joke he's being allowed to continue this.

Top Premier League penalty takers.

1 Shearer 56 (83.6%)

2 Lampard 42 (86%)

3 Gerrard 32 (74%)

4 Aguero 26 (86.6%)

5 Le Tissier 25 (96%)

6 Roney 23 (74%)

You lot are ridiculous. Aguero's 86.6% is brilliant for someone who has taken so many.

Would it be nice to have a Le Tissier or Yaya type penalty taker who almost never misses? Yeah sure, but no one in the squad is like that. So suck it up and put up with someone who is still one of the best ever.

He's absolute dogshit at them and it's a joke he's being allowed to continue this.

Quite right he is fucking wank. I cannot fathom why Pep hasnt fucked him off from taking them. I would not even let him into the first five in a shoot out with the players we have got. Aguero will always be a god, a fantastic goal scorer, but he is atrocious at penalties and it needs sorting before it fucks us right up.

Quite right he is fucking wank. I cannot fathom why Pep hasnt fucked him off from taking them. I would not even let him into the first five in a shoot out with the players we have got. Aguero will always be a god, a fantastic goal scorer, but he is atrocious at penalties and it needs sorting before it fucks us right up.

It always makes me laugh how people who are factually wrong can be so convinced they're right.

Top Premier League penalty takers.

1 Shearer 56 (83.6%)

2 Lampard 42 (86%)

3 Gerrard 32 (74%)

4 Aguero 26 (86.6%)

5 Le Tissier 25 (96%)

6 Roney 23 (74%)

You lot are ridiculous. Aguero's 86.6% is brilliant for someone who has taken so many.

Would it be nice to have a Le Tissier or Yaya type penalty taker who almost never misses? Yeah sure, but no one in the squad is like that. So suck it up and put up with someone who is still one of the best ever.
I think you are now in a minority Dom, open your eyes matey

I think you are now in a minority Dom, open your eyes matey

Perhaps open your eyes, and look at his actual penalty record compared to other players instead of just trying to rely on your memory or "gut".

75% of penalties are scored. Very, very few players in the modern game manage to sustain a record of 85% over 30 penalties with all of the analysis and preparation keepers get.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.