Adama Traore

Again that's not disingenuous, if you had a good argument for the positives of Traore you would be happy to discuss them. The fact you try to change the topic of conversation on to me for daring to have a differing opinion (in a game built on opinions) says all we need to know about being disingenuous, don't you think.
No. You said he can only run in straight lines which I challenged you on so why you are seeking an argument to try and justify your opinion I have no idea. If you are adament that is all he has and can do, then I have nothing further to add

I am not saying he is, Sterling is going through a loss of form and nothing more. One will go in off his backside and he will be on a run again.

I could understand Traore if he was a left winger and Sane was going as in regard to pace it is like for like. However i still feel Sane is better.

If we were going for a winger to replace Sane I would be all over Zaha, plays on the left, has pace and can finish.

Zaha is just as inconsistent and would be just as ridiculously overpriced as Traore. Fuck knows who we are going to replace Sane with, but it will be neither of Zaha or Traore,

Last edited:
No. You said he can only run in straight lines which I challenged you on so why you are seeking an argument to try and justify your opinion I have no idea. If you are adament that is all he has and can do, then I have nothing further to add
That post proves my point about being disingenuous;

You've choosen to ignore my previous posts comparing him with Paulo Wanchope bundling his way through challenges, having no end product and having the statistics which fellow posters have kindly added to at the bottom of the previous page which kind of correlate and back up what I see on the pitch - which is a complete and utter lack of consistency, the odd wonder goal hyped beyond belief in the media, jumped on by certain fans who suddenly think he's the Messiah after a few good games against the big boys. Like someone else said Jesse Lingard was the best thing since sliced bread 2 years ago, he's not scored a goal or got an assist since has he. The kid is half decent at best, he'll no doubt go to a big club, people will find out he's shit like Willy Zaha and fuck him off in less than 2 years, probably back to Watford or Crystal Palace on loan.

But no, you just keep ignoring that and keep trying to tell other posters I'm disingenuous, nice one.

That post proves my point about being disingenuous;

You've choosen to ignore my previous posts comparing him with Paulo Wanchope bundling his way through challenges, having no end product and having the statistics which fellow posters have kindly added to at the bottom of the previous page which kind of correlate and back up what I see on the pitch - which is a complete and utter lack of consistency, the odd wonder goal hyped beyond belief in the media, jumped on by certain fans who suddenly think he's the Messiah after a few good games against the big boys. Like someone else said Jesse Lingard was the best thing since sliced bread 2 years ago, he's not scored a goal or got an assist since has he. The kid is half decent at best, he'll no doubt go to a big club, people will find out he's shit like Willy Zaha and fuck him off in less than 2 years, probably back to Watford or Crystal Palace on loan.

But no, you just keep ignoring that and keep trying to tell other posters I'm disingenuous, nice one.
I suggest you read your post that I initially challenged. The rest is obvious

How the fuck is he better than Sterling? He's faster and that's fucking it. He can't shoot, takes 100 crosses to find somebody and if he played for us he'd be absolutely useless because everybody plays 10 behind the ball.

Sterling has a few bad weeks and he's turned into Bebe ffs

Is he faster than stirling though? heavier, sure. Faster, doubt it myself.

He must be dizzy after all the running around in circles he did last night.

deserves credit for his part in the goal tbf.

Can't tell if people are actually serious or just extreme wumming over a guy who'd be Wilfried Bony Mk2 here. A quick glance of who's endorsing this seems to reveal a lot of pro-Gundoganers though, which probably says all you need to know.
2nd time I'll tell you this. He has nothing in common with Bony. Don't know why you keep repeating this.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.