Adama Traore

Why? What has he proven? He wasn’t even a starter for Wolves until recently. @karen7 is spot in, he’s having a purple patch, that is not even that purple.
He has developed as a player in the last couple of years. Some players do.
He's proven that
I recently saw him adding some subtlety to his previous game that was based solely on pace and power.
Not quite for us but is better than many think.

Sorry Karen that's lazy analysis for me.
I'm not good at indepth analysis,i can't really explain what i mean properly
I wouldn't be against the idea that he has improved but it's a mistake to buy players based on a recent improvement from a low base,has he played as well against anyone since we played them?
It would be up there with the signing of bony/sinclair etc

I'm not good at indepth analysis,i can't really explain what i mean properly
I wouldn't be against the idea that he has improved but it's a mistake to buy players based on a recent improvement from a low base,has he played as well against anyone since we played them?
It would be up there with the signing of bony/sinclair etc

IMO you're right, he's inconsistent and the amount of money Wolves would want for him would scare even the most optimistic club off.

IMO you're right, he's inconsistent and the amount of money Wolves would want for him would scare even the most optimistic club off.

He’s the sort signing United would make. We would be buying him if it was 2009 and then 18 months later paying his wages to play for someone else

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.