United (H) - League Cup SF 2nd Leg Post-Match Thread

I’m sure the irony of a rag manager moaning about a perceived unjustified red card hasn’t been lost on the overwhelming majority of posters on here.

And how Fletcher can say Matić didn’t touch Riyad for the second yellow is simply laughable.

On another day we could have won that 4 or 5-1.
The overall performance was fine and we limited them to one shot on target whilst leaving some of our best players out. So on the whole there's very little to be discouraged about.

If he doesn’t win another trophy in his entire stay i can honestly say I'm content, the football I’ve witnessed I never imagined the team I’ve followed for 30+ years would ever be able to play.... people should be careful what they wish for!
Pep isn't to blame for what happens once the players cross the white line. When we dive into daft tackles, go backwards when there is acres of room in front and keep passing to each other instead of shooting - I am sure he hasn't asked them to do that. If I would blame him for anything it is his loyalty to Sterling who has frankly been wank for months now.

If he doesn’t win another trophy in his entire stay i can honestly say I'm content, the football I’ve witnessed I never imagined the team I’ve followed for 30+ years would ever be able to play.... people should be careful what they wish for!

I remember United fans saying Ferguson should go when he had less successful seasons in the early 00s. Great managers don't win every year, that's not the point. They win 2/3 or 3/5 or 7/10. Success has literally been defined at city management level on those terms by the chairmen.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.