United (H) - League Cup SF 2nd Leg Post-Match Thread

Look, I don't think there's anything wrong with castigating the fellows when they commit dumb fouls in bad areas, miss easy passes, don't take opportunities, produce mediocre corners, don't close down attackers, and don't beat bad teams.

It's also not as if we didn't have moments -- the donut thief made some good saves, we made some solid tackles and interceptions, we were sprightly at times and Matic had to get a red to stop us breaking. We also were short some pretty important "glue", like Ferny and Laporte. And I'd have preferred to see Foden and Jesus in because one knows what a derby means and causes their slow defense fits and the other has been in superb form.

But when you add it up, it wasn't an enjoyable performance to watch. it wasn't entertaining and we're better than this. Thankfully, we back-doored our way into a final based on the superb dicking we have them for a half at the swamp. It was like a doctor's appointment -- the exam was uncomfortable, a bit painful and no fun, but the result is a clean bill of health which is a relief.

We won yer daft sod - my score sheet said 3-2!
No, it didn’t. That’s an aggregate result, not a score sheet. We LOST tonight to one of the worst fucking rag teams I’ve ever seen us play, Pep shit himself against a wank side and we fluked our way through a 2 leg tie where other than 30 mins at the toilet we’ve been absolute shite.

Just go back to the 4-1-4-1 formation and have done with it, Pep is fucking around far too often with personnel and formations.

We settled for losing 1-0 to the Rags at home in the 2nd half , just not acceptable , the crowd turned up tonight , perhaps Pep can get the team turn up next time , we were fortunate to be playing the worst Rag team for a decade , because they were clueless . Great that we are in another cup final and a good chance of another trophy , and the bonus is we knocked the Rags out , not sure but i think that is at least 12 Wemberley appearances in 10 years , when i consider i was so excited about the 1986 Full Members Cup Final, it isnt so bad :)

Very happy to get to the final. Something not quite right with us this season. The manager will need to figure it out.

No, it didn’t. That’s an aggregate result, not a score sheet. We LOST tonight to one of the worst fucking rag teams I’ve ever seen us play, Pep shit himself against a wank side and we fluked our way through a 2 leg tie where other than 30 mins at the toilet we’ve been absolute shite.

Fluked? You sir, are a moron.

No but I'm not sure why that's relevant, I do more than my share of midweek games in a season, despite being several hours away, and so the LC is one too many, even a semi final derby.
I’m not having a pop mate, just that people at home see a different game to the people who are there.

I am happy as Larry we are at Wembley. But at my age watching us fart about and gift that lot of shit a goal, I could not watch anymore. So it was Silent Witness for me whilst the second half was in progress. If you think we are actually playing to the levels we are capable of then fair does, but I don't and how Sterling starts games is beyond me.

right so you only watch us if we are winning and playing well??

are you a glory hunter ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.