United (H) - League Cup SF 2nd Leg Post-Match Thread

Poor performance and came away from the game feeling slightly deflated. Good job we turned up at the Swamp, but tonight yet again very wasteful in front of goal.

The rags aren't getting enough credit for their performance tonight, they had a plan and it seemed to be working until ironically tactical fouling fcuked it up.

If he doesn’t win another trophy in his entire stay i can honestly say I'm content, the football I’ve witnessed I never imagined the team I’ve followed for 30+ years would ever be able to play.... people should be careful what they wish for!
Point being mate, he’s not going to manage us forever, he’s leaving some point soon. Of course it’s been football we never thought we’d see, but shit happens and time moves on. Who gives a fuck.

No, it didn’t. That’s an aggregate result, not a score sheet. We LOST tonight to one of the worst fucking rag teams I’ve ever seen us play, Pep shit himself against a wank side and we fluked our way through a 2 leg tie where other than 30 mins at the toilet we’ve been absolute shite.

Not even if we compared tonight's game with the Watford final last May would I say we were shite tonight. Unlucky with two offside goals, profligate with some second half finishing but not shite. I might agree had we lost tonight by 3-0 but we didn't. Shite doesn't enter the agenda!

And my score sheet is one which includes both ties - it's an aggregated score sheet! MANUre never looked like turning it over. They were only gonna claw it back it Friend was their friend or City became inexplicable Rag lovers. Over the two legs MANUre were second best in both games, despite the rather weird scoreline this evening.

You'd think some of our fans would have learned something about the game they've been watching for decades but apparently not.

Yeah its about scoring goals, simple. One for the Rags tonight, zero for us.

We managed to go over 135 minutes without scoring against one of the worse United sides for decades.

Thank fuck for 30 mins of brillance that got us through.

The rags aren't getting enough credit for their performance tonight, they had a plan and it seemed to be working until ironically tactical fouling fcuked it up.

If their plan was city to miss countless glorious chances opening them up numerous times then yes they performed very well.

Can't believe we have lost to this lot twice this season. They are fucking shit. No excuses.
My point exactly mate, I can’t quite believe that just because we went through to a final people are missing this point. We’ve now LOST TWICE at home this season to one of the worst rag sides EVER, and people think we played well and Pep’s not to blame. Lol.

they (the media) are digging out anything now hahahahahahaah

United are the first side to beat Manchester City in any domestic cup competition (EFL Cup or FA Cup) since Wigan did so during the 2017-18 FA Cup, ending City's 19 game unbeaten run in such fixtures. hahaha what time is the open bus tour of trafford tomorrow night

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.