Katie Hopkins suspended from Twitter

I know very little about her. I just had a quick search and the first few interviews that came up I agreed with some of what she said.

Statements such as fat people should eat less, I agree with in a lot of instances.

Same with the view some women don’t want equal treatment, they want special treatment. I can’t say I disagree with that either.

Just to clarify I didn’t find the stuff on her twitter account as it’s no longer there. So I’m not saying I’m a fan and I agree with everything she stands for. However, reading the comments on here I wasn’t anticipating I’d be in agreement with her.

I’m sure I’m not the only on here who agrees with some of her viewpoints.

Lots of this stuff can be attributed to mental health. People comfort eat, like people drink to the point of addiction

Advertising works. How many takeaways have you walked past today Vs how many fruit and veg stalls. How many adverts for fizzy drinks have you seen as opposed to those for tap water?

This is what they do. They get you on the hook and drip, drip, drip....

Great post. Plus they pump junk food full of shite to make it addictive. Companies spend millions on finding ways to make you consume more and more of their products. Not as easy as just saying don't eat it.

Simplistic shite:
Murderers should stop murdering.
Rapists should stop raping.
Burglars should stop burgling.
Paedos should stop being nonces
Terrorists should stop terrorism.
Newspapers should stop telling lies and trying to influence people.
Politicians should stop spouting bollocks.
City should stop losing.

Nothing is ever that simple.

Lots of this stuff can be attributed to mental health. People comfort eat, like people drink to the point of addiction

Advertising works. How many takeaways have you walked past today Vs how many fruit and veg stalls. How many adverts for fizzy drinks have you seen as opposed to those for tap water?

The pavement made me do it:-)

Simplistic shite:
City should stop losing.

And a partridge in a pear tree

Statements such as fat people should eat less, I agree with in a lot of instances.

Made me think of this:

B65nMsvCAAA_MR9.jpg

Simplistic shite:
City should stop losing.

Cunty Hopkins should stop breathing.

I agree, some of it can be attributed to mental health issues. However, I would argue in most cases the cause of being fat, the driver behind it isn’t because if some underlying issue, it’s simply the result of a poor diet and bad lifestyle choices.

Some people are lazy and choose to spend their evenings sat at home on their arses, stuffing their faces with takeaways whilst watching the latest Netflix release.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.