West Ham match postponed - confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
I get bombarded with marketing dross from City but the one thing that would really help today would be match weather information. Who the hell runs City's communications operation? They should be keep ing the fans informed. They are not even using Twitter. Where I am at present (North Lancashire) you could not play football or use a lot of roads because of flooding. (the trains are off ) I realise it will change over the day but it reeks of the Borussia farce to me when most of us got to the stadium (took me four hours) before it was postponed.
They’ll be busy organising taxis from the airport direct to the underground drive through under the Colin Bell for all the tourists they’ve invited for the day. Us lot, they couldn’t care less!

Apparently theees a safety meeting going ahead at 10am, so we should hear aoon

Sheffield is not that far away. It's surrounded by hills. You get there by going over the tops, and their game kicks off earlier than ours when the weather will be worse so if it's OK for them it should be OK for us.
I know where Sheffield is mate, and I know how to get there, I was just saying I hadn’t looked at the forecast for Sheffield

not sure why you would want a game on in these conditions, it will be a lottery in these winds, look at the rugby last night and that wasn't this level wind
Look at the forecast for Manchester at 4.30pm to 6pm.

Those conditions are nothing unusual and the pitch is surrounded by a stadium. It will be good for football. It's not been played on Aberystwyth beach in the teeth of a strorm, it's being played in amodern stadium when the storm will have passed.

I’m a Worksop blue as well mate. I’m certainly not going to tackle the woodhead or snake today so it’s tv for me as well
Had my fill of traversing the pennines in stupid weather. 40 years of battling Wind and snow has taken its toll... especially when you get to the ground and its called off!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.