Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grealish right now would be class with Dino & Kev

3 players would take this team to another level.
£230m

Ederson,
Koulabily, Laporte,
Somedo Mendy
Fernandinho
Kev Grealish
Mahrez Aguero Sane

Sorry but Phil for me goes on loan at Arsenal with Arteta for a season.

Dave, Nico, Angelino, Bravo, Stones, Robert's, Harrison, L Namecha, Poveda SOLD for £100m
Bernardo >>>>>>> Grealish
Sterling >>>>>>> Mahrez
Koulibaly is brilliant, absolutely brilliant but he's 28/29 in the summer, so I don't think the amount he would cost would represent value long term. Somedo (if Cancelo leaves) would be a cracker though, as long as he doesn't cost silly money.

I don't think it's fair to play Fernandinho as a central midfield either (for a sustained period) anymore, the additional high intensity bursts and stamina needed is a younger man's game, although I don't think anyone is as good as Fernandinho.

He’s been fouled more than any other player this season and by quite a significant margin too.

The top three are:

1.Grealish - 106
2.Zaha - 75
3.Maddison - 71

I know he comes across as a self-obsessed turd but it’s hard not to be impressed with his performances this season.
There's a very good reason that they comprise the top 3 though, and it's got nothing to do with being actually fouled.

If we really want to replace Merlin and what he's been doing for us for the last 10 years this lad is a way to go, but somehow I don't see it happening.

If we really want to replace Merlin and what he's been doing for us for the last 10 years this lad is a way to go, but somehow I don't see it happening.

Grealish to replace Silva? Good lord! We might as well go for Wilshere. I mean why go for the fake Wilshere when we can get the real one? Ridiculous.

Hell be a great signing for United, sadly, if they get him.

It depends on what they end up paying for him and who else they get.

He is a good player, but he definitely ends up benefiting from being the guy who runs Villa completely, their entire game plan is to get the ball to him, and if he slots into a team where he's just one of many I think he could become peripheral quite quickly especially if they slot him on LW as has been rumoured.

On the other hand, if they don't put enough around him and end up paying 80m, the pressure will crush him because he doesn't deliver every game, but no one notices his quiet games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.