Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like others have mentioned we need someone who's a bit of a **** in positive terms since we greatly lack this element in our team. He looks a bit like a primadonna but we have to judge him based on his footballing ability and not appearance.
Indeed.

He looks a right **** but like Bellamy we’d fucking love him if he played for us.

Great player...Would he be a guaranteed starter every week? For what we’d have to pay £70 mill minimum he’d have to play every week. Would he stunt Phil’s progress?

Him and Foden are quite similar players, but Grealish is a bit more of a threat in the final third. However Foden is 5(!) years younger than him, and almost as good. So it's gonna have to be a pass for me.

If we are serious about Phil Foden, we don’t sign anyone in this position. And I believe Pep alluded to that recently? Sure he said we have other priorities. Grealish has good quality, but is only a quality signing for a club who’s squad has a need for him. If we want Foden to be part of City’s future then our’s does not. Good player, but we have to let him go somewhere else.

i totally agree that I don’t want anything that will stunt fodens progress but when silva leaves, what happens if/ when de Bruyne gets injured? Gundogan isn’t good enough imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.