UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasnt so quick to apply his sense of morals when Standard Charter, Liverpool shirt sponser were fined $1m for fraud 3 years ago whose chief exec is no less than Liverpool owner J W Henry, in fact was hardly mention in the media at all, so morals are selective in our media !

They've been fined a cumulative total of $1.5 BILLION for money laundering, much of it for Iran. However, John W. Henry isn't their chief executive.

You’d don’t know what your talking about do you?
Haha. I'm not pretending it's an in depth analysis. There are plenty of experts here providing that level of insight.

If it needs further explanation, Liverpool escaped punishment for hacking our computers because the offences happened a long time ago. Using the same logic, any charges coming from our own governing bodies should be dropped because of their age.

Wasnt so quick to apply his sense of morals when Standard Charter, Liverpool shirt sponser were fined $1m for fraud 3 years ago whose chief exec is no less than Liverpool owner J W Henry, in fact was hardly mention in the media at all, so morals are selective in our media !
Or, as Evans has publically admitted, when he threatened innocent fans in Brussels hours before the Heysel Stadium disaster.

Haha. I'm not pretending it's an in depth analysis. There are plenty of experts here providing that level of insight.

If it needs further explanation, Liverpool escaped punishment for hacking our computers because the offences happened a long time ago. Using the same logic, any charges coming from our own governing bodies should be dropped because of their age.

Yes but it's City in the dock not the dippers , so totally different rules apply .

I had to stop reading here...
City’s complaints about the leaks raised eyebrows[who's fucking eyebrows, bent journalists like you?], too. Leaks, unattributed briefings – call them what you will – are common in football.
They are such spin merchants, it's so basic what they are doing. I can't believe people fall for it. This is how easy it is, I don't agree with anything he said there either so:
His criticisms of City complaining about leaks and unattributed briefings raised eyebrows. In a process that is supposed to be locked in confidentiality until the final outcome, as they legally agreed to. Complaints about breaches of confidentiality and lack of due process from an authority are very common in all life, not just football.

What a fucking muppet.

Was there any actual news or is that another regurgitation?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.