UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
A high tide lifts all boats.

A blue wave is coming, we need to enjoy the ride.

Being told we want CAS done ASAP, our team have been ready to go for ages.

Suspect that is because dragging it out just to play in next season's tournament gives a perception of cynicism and not being entirely confident in our case.

Shit or get off the pot. I like it.
I hope your right TH but the image of our club has been severely damaged

Again something I have posted many months back...

As the case against us is entirely based on emails between club executives you might have thought someone (Khaldoon or Soriano) might have posed the following two questions:

Would the club be happy for these mails to be in the public domain?

If the answer is no, what steps are we taking to ensure that they never become public knowledge?
I have always thought this was something heads at City should roll for. We may not be guilty of cheating but we are guilty of incompetence. When you recall how Garry Cook lost his job (email jokes about a players' mum who had cancer) and then the Der Spiegel leak shows another one of our Execs joking about the death of a UEFA Exec member. One thing I do know about big legal battles is that deep down most of them are very personal.

any one any idea of when this CAS hearing will take place,will it be fast tracked before the season ends, as it stands there is no ban to serve because its suspended untill the CAS outcome,so there is every possibility we will be taking part next season
Can’t find the time limit by which we have to take the case to CAS

CAS will deal with an urgent case to meet a sporting calendar
City could delay the filing to last minute which would mean the decision wouldn’t be announced until ECL starts

Why does it relate to the period of 2012-16?
Are UEFA holding back so they can charge us again for 2016-2020?
My guess is that 2016 is when UEFA released us from scrutiny based on the original ffp failing. They claim we misled them so if we were under extra scrutiny and kept stuff from them it would presumably relate to this period also

At the end of the day, the club has done nothing wrong. Do I want a fair playing field, Yes but we arent being given one. We can all see it every week. We get treated differently by every organisation going. PGMOL, PL, UEFA, FA all of them.

Does that mean we should be good little people and accept what we are allowed to have and be gratefull? No fucking way...

I'd rather be in Championship 2 and supporting a club with integrity and that stands up for itself.

I reckon our owners are well place to take some short term damage while playing the long game
I can understand your view because I feel it myself. Wether either of us still feel it if we do end up in the third tier I'm not so sure!

UEFA wil have the 3rd one be covered i guarntee that,footbal at the top is corupt we know that from FIFA,i'm not at all confident
Knowing that we would be certain to go to CAS and still making the judgement they did tells us UEFA have this in the bag. They’ve made all the necessary payments and CAS is essentially an arm of UEFA. They are playing us like a fiddle. City fans keep saying they might win the battle but we’ll win the war? We’ll lose every time as it’s corrupt. That’s kind of why we’re here in the first place but you can’t really defeat corruption.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.