Anti UEFA demonstration at Madrid game - whistles ?

It has to be something that can’t be used against the club, 50k tennis balls would look great but would give UEFA a perfect opportunity to kick us out.

yellow ribbons or Catalan flags as it’s against Madrid.

UAE flags or better singing something catchy about Sheik Mansour in his Lamborghini & his legal team ;)

Making any kind of protest whilst turning up to watch a game sanctioned by the organisation your are protesting against is ridiculous. The only tangible protest here, and it's not really a protest more a we don't give a f@ck, is a complete no show.

Personally I don't want us to progress as doing so legitimises UEFA and make us as a club look like jilted sychophants who can't accept we've been dumped.

In fact if it was possible to just resign from the competition right now then I'd find that more acceptable than ever have another UEFA employee in our house again nor let them as an organisation ever earn money of our club. In short, they've filed for divorce and are welcome to it.
I like the sentiment, but I'd like it more if we made the final and then arranged a trip to see Mansour on the same day.
Good luck with your final then UEFA

This game will be all over before then. No way will UEFA allow us to be even close enough to be in this game.

Does anyone still believe we should stop booing the anthem? We should start booing that little hand shaking get together before premier league games too seen as they are threatening points deductions and title stripping.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.