Caroline Flack - rest in peace

It's all semantics and not relevant now she's died, but did she really just throw a lamp at her boyfriend during an argument? Because I'm sure I read that she was accused of smashing him round the head with a lamp while he was asleep, which is obviously a lot more serious.
Wrong

Just took a cheap shot at her at the National TV awards, a bit of a throw away comment that i felt wasn't needed.

In fairness to him I had read about some of her previous issues in the past and at the time she had all the shit flying around, i thought it was uncalled for at the time.

After watching the clip back it maybe wasn't as bad as i first thought but I have seen first hand the tragic consequences that can happen if someone is struggling with their mental health so maybe i am a little sensitive about it.
Walliams is a smug **** and as about as funny as herpes.

I do not disagree with a word you’ve said there. I have absolutely no problem with her being prosecuted and the CPS pursuing it.

My point is that the public and media shouldn’t have acted differently towards her.
Agreed

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.