Anti UEFA demonstration at Madrid game - whistles ?

The team collect their medals, stand on the podium ready to collect the trophy, then David Silva walks up to it and pushes it over as the team all run off to the fans and throw their medals into the crowd.

Fuck The Cartel!
Hahaha not far from my day dreams except we take the pot into the middle of the pitch turn it upside down and leave it.

Regarding the 1894 display, i'd love for us to replicate these displays that are done in other parts of Europe but i think we have to go through the club so i'm not expecting it to say anything too strong on it. Or maybe i'm wrong?
If your 1894 group are allowed in early to set up I'm sure a couple of you could find time to sabotage the champions League crest they don't unfold it till the music starts.

Can I make another appeal for whistles rather than boos? It's much louder, can we buy a few hundred whistles to drown out their corrupt tune. Also everyone should turn their backs during it.
No.
Booing is angrier, whistles are a bit, well, soft. And being of an older generation booing is the traditional English form of disapproval whereas whistling is what the folk we used to call "continentals" did. Followed by very loud alternating roars of "Fuck Uefa" and "CITY, CITY" all evening.

Hopefully the Club will support us in this and not send the hi vis jobsworths in.
To be honest, the lads we deal with at City are absolutely brilliant. They're just as big fans as most of us are and would love us to stick the boot it. It's the powers above them that tend to rule with an iron fist. They have to follow the book or risk their job, so they're in a tricky place.

Regarding the 1894 display, i'd love for us to replicate these displays that are done in other parts of Europe but i think we have to go through the club so i'm not expecting it to say anything too strong on it. Or maybe i'm wrong?
The trouble with Champions league is that it isn't even just the club.

The usual procedure with the club is:
- we submit our plans to them
- they runs an internal review
- assuming the club are happy, they then have to pass it with security and then, crucially, it gets passed on to UEFA who get the final say on any banners

We're going to have to be very smart - but without blowing our own trumpet, we're very experienced in running these displays, and with the budget on hand we can make a lot happen :-)

Reposting the link for anyone who has a few spare £'s knocking about: https://www.gofundme.com/f/mcfc-v-madrid-at-home

Really good seeing blues all pushing in the same direction.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.