UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry but if CAS throw out are case we are in serious trouble, not that I think they will.

IF CAS do reject us , then we will go to the Swiss courts.

I agree that it's important, but I don't think it follows from any thought about partiality.
If CAS find against City, then it'll be because we've not made a case on the points of contention.

I'm not sure City can go to the Swiss court on the charges - CAS is meant to be binding by the parties involved. Swiss courts would be based on a different claim.

Transfermarkt work in euros, and Rodri's euro value is probably below de Bruyne's was at the time.
In sterling terms, it would be Rodri presumably - I can't remember what Cancelo was valued at.
Ah of course they are but I`m certain we always quote Rodri being our most expensive.On reflection maybe Cancelo is the highest as I`d completely forgotten about him.As Karen says we`re no where near our competitors when it comes to making sky high bids,as has been proven over the past 2 years.

I don't know about that,is anyone really impartial when money and power are in play,they choose one,we choose one and we are relying on the third chosen by CAS which is out of our hands
The third is only chosen by CAS if our arbitrator and UEFA's can't themselves agree on who he/she will be.

Sorry but if CAS throw out are case we are in serious trouble, not that I think they will.

IF CAS do reject us , then we will go to the Swiss courts.

i think how it works with the CAS is that a middle grow will be asked for, and a reduce punishment offered to manchester city by uefa and city can take it or walk away and fight in another court but the 2 ban will stand, and if we take it to a swiss court and we will look for damages and coat of losing out of revenue

No, as stated on the Sunday Supplement, UEFA may well be CAS' biggest client. On the flip side, the buck needs to stop somewhere and that location is probably better than some dubious footballing body.
It probably is, but if it started to get a reputation as biased, people would start going regularly to national courts to overturn its decisions. It would be singing its own death-knell.

Ah of course they are but I`m certain we always quote Rodri being our most expensive.On reflection maybe Cancelo is the highest as I`d completely forgotten about him.As Karen says we`re no where near our competitors when it comes to making sky high bids,as has been proven over the past 2 years.

Yes, it's quite popular for people to take transfermarkt euro figures and retro-convert them back to £ to come up with a squad value in £. It's false, but it's been done many many times.

To us, de Bruyne is definitely not most expensive, I agree.

ah thanks,didn 't realise that,how long do you reckon it will take for the chosing to happen or is it done already?
They won't choose yet. The timetable will be in the CAS's own rules, so I'll have a look - but probably tomorrow, as I'm currently out getting pissed on a bank holiday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.