UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree that it's important, but I don't think it follows from any thought about partiality.
If CAS find against City, then it'll be because we've not made a case on the points of contention.

I'm not sure City can go to the Swiss court on the charges - CAS is meant to be binding by the parties involved. Swiss courts would be based on a different claim.
As previously posted our accounts must have had serious scrutiny from the Chinese and Silverlake when they made considerable investments in the CFG. That alone gives me great confidence in our case, but, if we were too loose, I can imagine their lawyers will be knocking on our door very quickly.

Don’t make excuses for the Premier League mate, they are cunnts. As for Micah, he knows what he has to say if he wants to keep his job. Anyway he is right, surely the team winning the Premier always gets Player of the Year?

You can see the pattern.
2012 - van Persie
2014 - Suarez
2018 - Salah
2019 - van Dijk

Similar Manager of the Season. 7 out of the last 9 seasons have seen the PL winning manager getting the award apart from:
2012 - Pardew
2014 - Pulis

You can see the pattern.
2012 - van Persie
2014 - Suarez
2018 - Salah
2019 - van Dijk

Similar Manager of the Season. 7 out of the last 9 seasons have seen the PL winning manager getting the award apart from:
2012 - Pardew
2014 - Pulis
Can’t remember now, did Pep win it the last 2 seasons then? Pardew and Pullis ffs, 2 of the all time greats

The third is only chosen by CAS if our arbitrator and UEFA's can't themselves agree on who he/she will be.

So our case is "ordinary procedure" ?not appeals?

Under the ordinary procedure, each party chooses one arbitrator from the CAS list, then the two designated arbitrators agree on who will be the president of the panel. Failing such agreement, the President of the Ordinary Arbitration Division makes this selection instead of the two arbitrators.

Under the appeals procedure, each party chooses an arbitrator, and the president of the panel is selected by the President of the Appeals Arbitration Division.

Is it just me or has something happened to Rabins twitter account.
I'm getting the message 'this account doesn't exist'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.