Tyson Fury Homecoming

I'll say this last thing as not to overly derail the thread:

There's a well known politician you despise that also apologised, many times publicly.

You're a disgusting hypocrite.

/end

And then says it again and again.

Don’t call me disgusting Mr “anti racist” who supports racists when it’s not against his own ethnicity.

Thats fucking hypocrisy.

And then says it again and again.

Don’t call me disgusting Mr “anti racist” who supports racists when it’s not against his own ethnicity.

Thats fucking hypocrisy.

Not one soul knows what you're talking about.

You don't want to be called 'disgusting', so that means you accept the word 'hypocrite' on the issue!

Cool.

That was quick!

Christ, can you two just create your own thread a woman about each other on there? You can then cover Trump, Johnson, Corbyn, Brexit etc, etc to your heart's content. It's getting tedious on here with people carrying arguments over from other threads.

Christ, can you two just create your own thread a woman about each other on there? You can then cover Trump, Johnson, Corbyn, Brexit etc, etc to your heart's content. It's getting tedious on here with people carrying arguments over from other threads.

No, I agree, but hypocrisy annoys me.

I won't retort to him now.

He can have a free shot.

I think they should get a room, there seems a lot of tension between them.

theres a definite trilogy in this...... my monies on the Chinese one (:

for what it’s worth, and people look past this, people grow as human beings, he’s a relatively young lad who’s hardly had a conventional education, however, from the people I know and the persona he’s come back with, his genuine goal is to be the best he can be and that means challenging a belief system that is ingrained in his culture as well..... I say those who can’t forgive, present fear of change, it’s easier to attach a label and put someone in a box!

I posted on Fury and he came flying into me.

I’m ignoring the **** now.

Back to Fury...

You just know if this happens the utd link will be very prominent
While Ricky Hatton was as in your face about City as it gets when it was showtime, I know numerous die hard Rags that followed Hatton to Vegas for his fights.

Same as Oasis n’all.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.