Tyson Fury Homecoming

Not going to condone any of the remarks he has made in the past but I'm willing to bet that the views he expressed are typical of someone with his upbringing and background coming from the traveller community. One would like to think that with the resources now at his disposal and his status as an admired athlete, he would be taking the time to educate himself on some of the subjects he's spoke about. You can choose to accept his apology or not but he warrants some kind of celebration/recognition of his accomplishments as a boxer.

If he's apologised and genuinely so, then I'm willing to look past his prior comments (only if he has genuinely apologised though).

He's a wonderful boxer, a proud Manc (even if he is a red), and everyone I know that has ever met the fella out and about has had nothing but nice things to say.

WTF are you on about?

Who mentioned Collymore? What are the parallels? Has he just won a world boxing title?

You’d be better sticking to sucking up to your mates the Sussexes.

pretty obvious what i'm saying - a lot of people on here saying 'he's apologised for what he did, forget it and move on' .. that wouldn't apply to others they dislike. that's all.

Last edited:
pretty obvious what i'm saying - a lot of people on here saying 'he's apologised for what he did, forget it and move on' .. that wouldn't apply to others they dislike. that's all.
In my book there’s a bit of difference between stray language and beating women up. I’d also say one has a more engaging personality, and has overcome more personal hurdles, than the other. So I still don’t see any real comparison.

The difference is Fury has admitted what he’s said was wrong and apologised.

He said one thing and later said he got it wrong.

You lot haven’t and continue with your “anti Zionist” nonsense, which is Antisemitism dressed up.

FYI - Fury said Zionists have control over society - where have we heard that?

I'll say this last thing as not to overly derail the thread:

There's a well known politician you despise that also apologised, many times publicly.

You're a disgusting hypocrite.

/end

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.