Wolves thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Prudence is a damn good Siouxsie/Beatles cover....but not a patch on Helter Skelter,one of my all time fav tracks,the Banshees excell on HS,much better than the original,in my humble opinion.
I don’t know the Banshees' Helter Skelter, but, and it’s not very often I say this, I prefer their version of Prudence to the Beatles'.

Last edited:
Looks like we've signed 'wonderkid' from Rochdale Luke Matheson famous for scoring a goal against the rags in the cup. Loaned back to Rochdale for the remainder of the season.

So Dear Podence has finally come out to play.

I can’t really say I saw enough of him to form an opinion of how good he might be.

Delighted with today's result away at Spurs, we went behind twice too so showed good character. Great winner from Raul too.

I think the VARthorities showed yet again that there is only one team out of the chasers who are going to snatch that 5th spot.

Well done on your cup win today. We were rooting for you especially when you went 2-0 up but let them back into it and despite your dominance it was nervy to the end

Delighted with today's result away at Spurs, we went behind twice too so showed good character. Great winner from Raul too.

I think the VARthorities showed yet again that there is only one team out of the chasers who are going to snatch that 5th spot.

Well done on your cup win today. We were rooting for you especially when you went 2-0 up but let them back into it and despite your dominance it was nervy to the end
An even better performance considering you played Thursday night,apart from the obvious of watching city I actually like and enjoy some of the football wolves play..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.