Carabao Cup Final Post-Match Thread

The funny thing is I was rooting for them to stay up before yesterday. They play some decent football at times and I like Dean Smith. Now I hope they crash and burn, sell Grealish and anyone else have decent and never return.
I was the same, and I hope grealish goes to united and crashes and burns too.

You could say a slip is an accident, not an error... unless you’re Gerrard in which case a slip is a monumental fuck up
Yes if your neutral its an unfortunate slip, but if you despise the club it's a monumental FU, that's why all the press described Stones slip as the latter.

Us and Villa and two or three other clubs were on a fairly even footing back in 2008. Their bitterness stems from us hitting the jackpot and them being eaten away by jealousy. To rub in in we then went and took their best players in Barry and Milner. At the time they were poisonous and there was one Villa fan on this forum who was particularly vile
Villa hate it that we've become successful
giphy.gif

There was a foul on Foden where he went down just, but recovered and carried on, it was a blatant yellow card, despite the fact mason rightly played it on, but he never even spoke to the player, its terrible refereeing (at best).

Exactly the same as the Rodri booking, just that Grealish failed in his attempt to floor Foden. Blatant yellow card; as was the one for whoever floored Aguero in the same move about 5 seconds later.

Ave they qualified for Europe now

No. The League Cup Europa place is added to the league if the winners have already qualified for Europe. (Although who knows what the situation is currently with our appeal in...)

the FA Cup runners up do qualify for the Europa league if the winners have already qualified.

So pleased for my young son first final struggles badly with Autism so great for me to see As he was exiting he caught eye of the clubs seemingly no1 musical fan Noel Gallagher Now i know this guy does get plenty or requests perhaps annoyingly so, but to tell a nine year old who merely asked for a selfie TO FUCK OFF IS OUT OF ORDER OR He was rushing to get to Pep to show off hia arse kissing skills

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.