UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact Ceferein has clearly been in discussions with City.

Coupled with Sorriano being at pains to point out we have "no problem with UEFA".

And Ceferein's / Panja's comments today, it feels like change is coming.
I`m more and more convinced that Ceferein is not only behind City but that he wants to rid UEFA of the so called G14 shitbags.

No.

More like the old powers/old rich against the new richer money. Same way less rich nobles would despite way richer commoners who were trying to 'buy their way' into their class/caste. They felt the same way about Abramovitch but it took time to elaborate a scheme to stop other clubs doing the same thing.

Now, ask neutral fans, they see City and PSG as cheat and Chelsea as a legit big club. Pretty funny. The funniest thing is that among them are Chelsea fans despising both our clubs for what their own club did. They then say that the model has changed and they are sustainable now. Isn't it what our owners are doing too ? PSG 200 M QTA replace by Nike/Jordan, Accor and co. City looking for a new sponsor to replace (and upgrade) Etihad deal.

I'm thankful for our owners because even when they will leave, they'll let the club with strong structure, brand and income.
I agree with what you say, but I wonder there might be an additional racial element, (particularly in our country), that increases the resentment?
Chelsea were disliked for their threat to the football establishment but I don't remember any comments about "russian money" we frequently hear "Arab" this and that.

I`m more and more convinced that Ceferein is not only behind City but that he wants to rid UEFA of the so called G14 shitbags.

It's a definite maybe. I don't trust him though he's worried that he's backed the wrong horse now and his organisation will pay the price. He should have got rid of the cartel before City threatened to take them and down for him. The difference being that if City do it Cerefin goes down too. I wonder if City have given him a last chance to clear them out.

So do you think re your last para but one that UEFA are turning the tables on the militants by sacrificing their chambers? Originally it was thought to be UEFA as the sacrifice by the hawks if CAS went pear shaped for them.

Yes mate, exactly that.

The Chambers can be seen as necessary collateral damage.

Anything to preserve UEFA's piece of the pie continuing.

He's supposed to support City too. Just our luck that the one journalist that could at least print our side of the story just leads the fight against us.
I don't and i won't believe he supports City. He is like on a personal vendetta.

About FFP, ok, i get it. He can write this stuff if he really thinks it is true as a journalist (even though most of those are allegations rather than facts). But, the club won a trophy and the first thing to do is write about the owner investing in the club in order to somehow diminish the value of this victory.

I dunno, i didn't see people writing about Real Madrid winning 3 CL in a row because they had broke the transfer record to buy Cristiano Ronaldo. Or MU trophies being belittled because they were the financial juggernaut of the PL.

This can only be written by an hater.

Becouse we present less threat to UEFA and more of a modern way of how the game should be run rather than the old guard who threaten them with breakaway leuge ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.