David Silva - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was amazed he wasn’t subbed half way through the second half. He looked like he was running in treacle. It’s odd as we’ve spent years watching him get taken off early, now he doesn’t look physically able to play a full game, he gets left on?

looked to be playing with real fire in him vs West Ham - picking up positions in those little pockets and turning on a sixpence to move forward or pass forward. We are going to miss him when he goes no doubt about it.

I think it says more that even pundits are saying the Premiership is going to miss him.

Pep Guardiola on @21LVA: “I was talking with my staff and someone said: ‘I have never seen a player like David. He is committed to absolutely everything he does’. It doesn’t matter what happens this season, he has played more than 300 games..."

"He is part of the incredible history of this club. He is one of the greatest. There is no doubt about that. He’s going to help us and we’ll try to help him finish in the best way.”

Pep Guardiola on @21LVA: “I was talking with my staff and someone said: ‘I have never seen a player like David. He is committed to absolutely everything he does’. It doesn’t matter what happens this season, he has played more than 300 games..."

"He is part of the incredible history of this club. He is one of the greatest. There is no doubt about that. He’s going to help us and we’ll try to help him finish in the best way.”

He was great at weekend. Enjoy his last few games for the club. Nice to hear Pep talk about our incredible history - someone has clearly had a quiet word with him.

I guess we might never see this legend in a City shirt again. What a fantastic servant, fantastic player and above all else, fantastic human being.

Sad for it to pan out this way, but aside from maybe having a goodbye testimonial in the summer, this is the end :(

I guess we might never see this legend in a City shirt again. What a fantastic servant, fantastic player and above all else, fantastic human being.

Sad for it to pan out this way, but aside from maybe having a goodbye testimonial in the summer, this is the end :(
don't say that,i hope a testimonial will be possible later in the year

I had a strange feeling that when he went off in the Carabao cup final, it might be a finale for him (I didn't go to Sheff Wed) - the whole stadium should have risen as we did for Zola's last game against City.

I'd let the scousers have the league if it meant having a proper send off for David. Testimonials are one thing but I want him to do that slow walk from the middle of the pitch in his last game at home, so I (and a few others I'd imagine) can thank him. My favourite player, ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.