How would you like the season to be decided?

How should the season be decided?

• Total voters
I think tv might still want their say. I cant see Sky allowing several major sports tournaments run at the same time. I'd say the bookies are keeping a close eye too as they may have to pay back millions if some tournaments are not completed , not just football

Please please please let’s not have them play the victims card again, it’s getting monotonous now, give them the league.

oooops sorry, didn’t mean it really...teeheehee

Void the season is winning. I assume this is because for some reason the op has neglected to make awarding the league to liverpool an option?
Yes, that reason being the season will not have been completed, therefore nobody can be nor should be declared the winner whilst it still mathematically possible, however slim the chances are, that more than one team would in normal circumstances still have a chance of finishes top.
Would you be in favour of awarding the FA Cup to City? We are probably favourites as it stands so why not just give it us?

It depends when/if they can start again.

If they can't start until say July/August, then there are two options;

1 Scrap this season and start 20/21 as usual.

2 Finish this season, which would then end around October/November. Then have a winter break/off-season, whilst the virus peaks again(?), and then have future seasons run from March to October. The benefit being that we're then in synch with the Winter World Cup in Qatar in 2022.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.