COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it has been established he is in generally poor health despite the banana republic medical evaluation results released and is declining rather rapidly. But I do think today and yesterday were the worst we seen for some time, so there may be an added illness. And, if so, you can see why they would be managing him to prevent the optics of him contracting some sort of infection whilst supposedly heading the US government’s response to the outbreak (not to mention him calling the coronavirus a hoax about a week ago before changing tune).

I suppose hiding him might look worse.
He looked as though he was shuffling and hunched today.

I think the big pharma companies will be working closely together, and that when one gets something that works, the others will happily make it to get capacity up.

absolutely! exchange of information capacity we have now and genome mapping of the virus already being done by the Chinese and shared globally already tells you that every government will tell their pharma companies to work night and day on this - we all win and pharma companies can be paid later down the track once we can start to get the economies going again

I suppose hiding him might look worse.
He looked as though he was shuffling and hunched today.
The management isn’t for us, mate, it’s for his supporters. But I agree about the shuffling and hunching. As he was last night, he seemed to be using the podium to keep himself steady and upright as he stood there for a longer time, as well.

absolutely! exchange of information capacity we have now and genome mapping of the virus already being done by the Chinese and shared globally already tells you that every government will tell their pharma companies to work night and day on this - we all win and pharma companies can be paid later down the track once we can start to get the economies going again

we have no facility to make vaccines in the uk.
We import everything.

Thing is the government won't need to be involved. The last thing one wants is someone to say "why isn't Pfizer making it?"

One company will end up with the patent, but they will licence it to anyone else in the emergency - as you say, they all will get paid.

The management isn’t for us, mate, it’s for his supporters. But I agree about the shuffling and hunching. As he was last night, he seemed to be using the podium to keep himself steady and upright as he stood there for a longer time, as well.

Could be, I didn't think he looked that bad yesterday.

It'll take something seismic to break his base, but waverers might notice.

Eton closing.
State schools not.
So that's good, herd immunity doesn't apply to our future gene pool of leaders.
Meanwhile Newton Dunn of the Sun reporting that some Cabinet Ministers are urging Johnson to 'come clean' about the UK Government's herd immunity policy and the possible downsides.

it’s not really how Big Pharma do business though. They like the big bucks to be agreed before their products are distributed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.