COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just gone past The Fox pub in Flixton and it’s packed! Apart from Christmas, I don’t think I’ve seen it so busy.

Time to start taking names now because when it's over people need to know, same goes for any shop that starts hiking prices or firm that tries to play the system at this time of crisis.
They can only self isolate for so long on full pay without medical exemption no need to go full Gestapo :)

Italy have locked down further if that’s even possible - does this indicate they are still getting transmissions during lockdown

Italy is taking even tougher measures; closing all parks and telling people they can only exercise around their homes, Reuters reports. The country’s health minister has said Italians “must do more” to contain the outbreak.
In fact it seems Spain's restrictions have been tighter. We are certainly not allowed to go out jogging or walk around parks.

I've been out for approximately 3 hours since lockdown. And that was to the supermarket.

I can’t find the article now but it was saying that the younger people in their population have not been socially distancing or even isolating if they have it.

But here people of all ages are not socially distancing. People of all ages don’t seem to give a shit here, not just the young who don’t know any better.

If anything, and i say this purely from my own experience and what ive seen, it is the younger that are social distancing while mote of the older refuse to. it is not judgement, judt an observation.

I shave my own head.

It’s so liberating and I recommend to anyone.
Top man! I’ve been doing it for about four years now. I have a full head of hair if I grew it out but it’s getting a bit grey around the temple now and I also can’t be arsed with a hair style

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.