COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, it’s a nice drink, for some reason it was the only dark beer left in the shelves. Usually nobody I know likes dark beers/ales/stouts like I do.

I’m twelve cans in now so I think it’s time for bed!
I`ll join you PC.Love stouts as I`m a Guinness drinker so if pubs (when they`re open) don`t have Guinness then thats the next thing I look for.London Stout is wonderful by Youngs Brewery but not many here in the North West sell it.

Genuine question - do these wages subsidies only apply to those businesses 'on the list' that have been forced to close, so for example places like Halfords,garages, newsagents,electrical retailers etc etc etc wouldn't qualify?

I'm a public
Genuine question - do these wages subsidies only apply to those businesses 'on the list' that have been forced to close, so for example places like Halfords,garages, newsagents,electrical retailers etc etc etc wouldn't qualify?
I think they apply only to businesses that don't make staff redundant.

What medicine were you using to fight it mate?
Plenty of evidence for the following helping:
1. High potassium diet - nearly everyone hospitalised has Hypokalemia (potassium deficiency). Potatoes, Squashes, Broccoli, Kale Tomatoes, citrus fruit, Bananas, etc help.
2. One tab of multivitamins a day with at least 200% RDA of Vitamin D
3. From first sign of infection 2 tabs per day of...
- Vitamin C + Zinc &
- Echinacea
4. After infection detected gargle with very warm boiled water with1/3 teaspoon of salt. It only delays the build up of virus in the lungs but each hour of delay gives the body more time to fight.

It ain't a cure but there is a lot of evidence to say that all of the above helps.

Many get a really bad sore throat but for many it's non existant or barely noticable (like I got) early doors.
Those at risk who manage their blood pressure may notice their blood presdure going up in the days before the hammer hits.

Last edited:
Plenty of evidence for the following helping:
1. High potassium diet - nearly everyone hospitalised has Hypokalemia (potassium deficiency). Potatoes, Squashes, Broccoli, Kale Tomatoes, citrus fruit, Bananas, etc.
2. Multivitamins at least 200% Vitamin D
3. From first sign of infection 2 tabs per day of...
- Vitamin C + Zinc &
- Echinacea
4. After infection detected gargle with very warm boiled water with1/3 teaspoon of salt. It only delays the build up of virus in the lungs but each hour of delay gives the body more time to fight.

It ain't a cure but there is a lot of evidence to say it helps.
just been watching the Dr Campbel video,and hes sugesting that the death rates could have a lot to do with diet,Vitamin D being the major one, he's forcasting the USA death rate to be massive because of the fast food etc,,your post makes great sense

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.