COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Winston Churchill is often looked open as one of the greatest men of the C.20th but in the very first General Election after the war the country voted him out because the returning soldiers fucking hated the ****!

But he’s looked back on very differently now to how he was looked at in 1945.
Because the result is what matters in the end, the result is what's easier to remember. Winners write history and all that. Same in football really, if you win a match you're more likely to judge your team's errors less harshly. Same will happen for countries in this pandemic.

I have borderline high blood pressure, seriously considering binning off medicine and monitoring it while this goes on.
Last time I came off (forgot my tablets on a conference) I called in for a test at a pharmacy and the pharmacist checked the machine on himself as I was over 200 and I still looked ok.

Thanks to whoever posted the clinical advice. You've eased my mind about something I didn't know I should be worried about!

Wont a golf course be closed ? It's a leisure/sports club. I guess the club house and changing rooms, pro-shop etc could be closed and you just get changed in the car park.

I have just played in our winter final. Club house closed . Cant touch the flags or anyone else ball or scorecard .post in to pro shop at end

I am so shit plenty of social distancing,!

They've fucked up big time. They already admitted they were fucking up. IMO the UK will end up with the most casualties in Europe and if that happens considering they had a huge head start on Italy/Spain it will be a national scandal.
The flattening in the rise of new cases over the last two days says you're wrong.

They've fucked up big time. They already admitted they were fucking up. IMO the UK will end up with the most casualties in Europe and if that happens considering they had a huge head start on Italy/Spain it will be a national scandal.

No doubt this will get worse before it gets better, but that’s a big statement of yours when you look at the figures for other countries around Europe - figures that are showing few signs of abating. Even Germany’s are rocketing and that country can do no wrong in the eyes of some.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.