COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s one enjoyable theme I’ve read numerous times over the last few days, that also gives me faith we can beat this in our country. We have an incredible number of businesses rising to the challenge of sorting the ventilator problem.

I’ve read articles about GTech, Dyson etc etc.

Awesome work by all of these companies.
It’s brilliant saw a vacuum company that had switched to making ventilators in a matter of days, keeps their business going and helps out massively, some rich bloke is converting building two factories one here one in Germany to make a million bottles of sanitizer for free for the nhs! People really stepping upto the plate now, just get the selfish bastards to stay home to give them time to do it.

Half of "London" fucks off to the country at the weekend, so it should have been announced Friday not yesterday, hence why Cornwall Wales Lakes and Yorkshire filled up on Saturday and Sunday, last weekend so that damage has already been done sadly.
Saw a video of Fernandinho training today and he certainly isn’t in this country.

True, what can they do though? If they enforced a complete lockdown of London you’d probably still have thousands trying to leave which would then spread it further elsewhere.

If it could be policed than a complete lockdown there would probably be the best option.

Yeah, I said earlier that the London conundrum is a tough one to solve. A total lockdown would be difficult to police but might be the only answer.

Any advantage we had as an island was cancelled out as we just let anybody fly in from all over the world included 2,000 from the madrid hotspot for a CL game
Probably been mentioned already but Iceland is saying 7 of their cases picked it up at a football match in England. Lot of Liverpool fans in Iceland so could well have been that one.

Half of "London" fucks off to the country at the weekend, so it should have been announced Friday not yesterday, hence why Cornwall Wales Lakes and Yorkshire filled up on Saturday and Sunday, last weekend so that damage has already been done sadly.
Yep and the fucking cunts have taken the virus to small communities who can't cope.
Cunts

Short article by doctors in Bergamo in the New England Journal of Medicine, might be interesting to read. Basically they repeat that we need a long-term plan for this kind of thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.