COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tbf to @Chippy_boy when he wrote those posts we weren't in a national crisis, and even though I disagree with his opinions he had his reasons for saying them.
I'm sure in the current climate he's as grateful as everybody else for the work they have done, and continue to do in the face of risk to life on a daily basis.
He thought the NHS was filled with people claiming to be "angels" and "heros" (sic) and that it was "rank average at best". This crisis has showed that the NHS is the dogs' bollocks. And always was. Spare me the revisionist rubbish.

Pop along to your local hospital (or any hospital) and repeat what you said: People who work there are all "angels" or "heros" or whatever. Despite the fact they *chose* to go into the profession and they get paid for doing so. They weren't press-ganged into it. But dare to suggest that some nurses are lazy sods for whom picking up crap off the floor or doing some other actually important task, is beneath them.
Is that the sound of a cycle being peddled backwards I hear?

This is neither the time nor the thread for this debate pal and you are showing yourself as being a bit of a dickhead for persisting with it.

I am no fan of the NHS as it is structured, funded and performs today and would like open debate on how to improve it without any criticism being pounced upon like you have fucked the pope. But now is not the time.

I think this thing has shown just how fucking brilliant our NHS is (and always was). Let's leave its at that on this thread. You're right, not the time for a barney. America looks doomed though. The perfect storm; very little universal healthcare; massively morbid obesity/diabetes rate. And guns. Oh, and they hate governmental involvement.

I think this thing has shown just how fucking brilliant our NHS is (and always was). Let's leave its at that on this thread. You're right, not the time for a barney. America looks doomed though. The perfect storm; very little universal healthcare; massively morbid obesity/diabetes rate. And guns. Oh, and they hate governmental involvement.
You started it pal.

And by the way you are just not very well informed.

Apparantly, the virus has been in the UK from the end of January starting in a village in East Sussex as a result of skiers returning from this Auatrian Ski resort where they play the game 'Beer Pong' where you pick a table tennis ball out of someone elses drink with your teeth and put it in your own drink.
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/global-...-sussex-family-may-have-infected-coronavirus/
It would explain the early critical case in East Sussex with no link to any other case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.