COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
You, me and every top medic in the world has no way of ever knowing if anyone at the point of death has/had "underlying conditions". Simply impossible for any hospital to run checks on the gamut of possible "underlying causes". Chill.
You know if you young and fit,relatives know if you are fit and hospital notes are shared,the facts are more are healthy than was the case at the start

i want that to change to you definately are immune and you can't get it again,i need to be able to go in and help my old neighbours,they are desperate for a hug but i can't risk it,it is frustrating
You won't get 100% certainty from this for a very long time. No chance. There just won't be the numbers available and there will be anomalies popping up left, right and centre that will cause unnecessary panic - let's wait.

You know if you young and fit,relatives know if you are fit and hospital notes are shared,the facts are more are healthy than was the case at the start
My advice, Kaz. Switch the news off and get on with your life. You're a survivor now, not a victim. Make the fucking most of it. None of us will be here forever xx

They are on every day answering viewers questions,that seems to be the most asked one,i suppose they have to give an answer of some sorts,in reality a couple of people have got it twice so they can't say definately either way
kaz may i ask- when you got this from the moment you knew something was not right how long was it until it peaked with you,,thanks in advance

No not yet. But people will copy what works. If you're testing with those kinds of numbers you should be able to take a lot of infectious people out. perhaps the Germans are using a different kind of testing technology to us. We still can't test our heath workers. I think that's just getting off the ground this weekend.

Isaac Newton?

Isaac has predicted 3 apples will fall from the tree tomorrow and by next week 453 will land on his bonce. This depends on new Apple growth of said tree.

Mrs Newton attempts to ask him to stay indoors have so far fallen on death ears.

His chances of surviving such a downpour of fruit depends entirely if the apples are the more genteel granny Smith variety or the deadlier French strain of golden delicious.

Isaac Newton's seminal work on optics,motion and calculus were all done while he was in isolation from the plague raging in London in 1666.

Bluemoon expects great things @1.618034 and @hilts!

My advice, Kaz. Switch the news off and get on with your life. You're a survivor now, not a victim. Make the fucking most of it. None of us will be here forever xx
I can't do anything,i can't move foward like anyone else,i worry for everyone,i am frustrated as i can't help my immediate friends and neighbours,i have joined the volunteers to call people on their own,that will make me feel better,i also feel guilty that healthy people have died and not me in my battered condition and have the post serious illness exhausted feeling,it is a weird come down

Anyway sorry people,i am offloading,maybe in the wrong place

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.