COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am due out of self isolation on monday. I have just seen an article on the local paper website which my work mates doing good work in delivering food etc to people , with lots of photos to back this up. Now my missus is diabetic l. In these pictures not one of my work colleagues are wearing gloves or masks or keeping the 2 meter gap. This is causing me to be worried about going back ....not happy about what I am seeing on the councils website or the local paper !

I think a few posters reputations have died a death on this thread. Friendships made over years have been lost in a matter of weeks.
Thankfully, others threads aren't suffering the same fate.
When this is all over, i hope a few people take the time to reread their posts and then take the time to apologise to those they have bad mouthed or insulted.
I don't care how bad things get, there is no excuse for some peoples behaviour.
All you are doing is showing how weak you are at dealing with a crisis, and then taking it out on others...
I wouldn’t take any arguments anyone has, or I have with anyone, too seriously. It’s a serious subject so it’s going to throw up serious posts but the next day everyone is already talking about something else agreeing with each other again.

Threads like this are the truest sense of a forum.

I'm shocked that people on here are so shocked that they are shocked enough to put shocking posts on here to tell us how shocked they are

I be more than shocked when it's there bedtime arguing who sleeps on the left,
And who get on top first it really is shocking..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.