Stupid little things that bug you

Also: American documentaries of the kind found on the freeview channels. They must cater for a viewing audience with the lowest attention span or information retention ability possible. They are about 15 mins content and 45 mins repetition. I dont need to hear a 10 min recap of what you just told me right before the adverts!
Ooo. That's a good one. Drives me bananas. Worse when that format is used in those documentaries where they are looking for some long lost treasure or some holly grail. A bull documentary with no conclusion. I sit there thinking why am I watching this crap.

Also: American documentaries of the kind found on the freeview channels. They must cater for a viewing audience with the lowest attention span or information retention ability possible. They are about 15 mins content and 45 mins repetition. I dont need to hear a 10 min recap of what you just told me right before the adverts!

I refuse to watch any American documentary because they pander to the millions of bewilderingly uninformed American audience who have fuck all knowledge about anything. Even those funny vids where college students are shown to be unable to point out their own country on a map, never mind Iraq, Afghanistan, and nearly everyone of them point to the continental land mass we know as Africa as a country.

Its like documentary for morons. Rips my knitting.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.