COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be fair @BLUEMATT23 i too am a runner but I have noticed when I'm out walking the dog that my fellow runners have been absolute tools. Not all, but a very high % will not concede an inch, even if it's meant me dragging the dog in the road. Don't get me wrong, I've seen the same from cyclists and the new brand of 'family walker' that until 3 weeks ago didn't navigate their local area other than in a car. I have a particular route I walk the dog twice or three times a week where I would only ever encounter one person at most. Yesterday, my none running day, I counted 35 other walkers, 17 cyclists and 9 runners. Just amazing.

Nail on the head. While I'm sure there are some considerate runners, the majority are absolute bellends so far. So so frustrating. The roads are dead in town where I live but it's me having to jump into the road to avoid runners ffs

So what are you going to do if they implement a full lockdown ?

No idea tbh, I’ve been spending the past 2 weeks gardening and done either a little walk with girlfriends lad through the woods behind the house or the 3 runs I’ve managed to do, I’m out early enough to avoid most people. Suppose I’ll have to do the Joe Wicks workout or something, not ideal though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.