Seasoncard renewal packs

@worsleyweb 36 years is one hell of a commitment. Do you think your routine / lifestyle will adapt to such a thing? It took me three seasons to ween myself off going and was very difficult.

I have invested in a business for one of my daughters mate which is centred around weddings - I am going to concentrate getting that off the ground for her. I am ready for a break.

Will still get to quite a few but not committing to the corporate again. Is a big commitment and it means I am at city from about 1 until 6. It’s too long out of my free time.

I have invested in a business for one of my daughters mate which is centred around weddings - I am going to concentrate getting that off the ground for her. I am ready for a break.

I guess at least the cult of television allows you to watch games like 99.99% of reds do!

I totally fail to see how looking after a fan base and retaining loyalty when match day income represents 5 percent of turnover is irrelevant. It may well be that we significantly reduce season ticket cost massively or not fill our ground for several years. The brand of Manchester City has a huge value and playing in front of 35,000 next season would cost city a lot more than the twenty million I estimate it would cost.

With regard to my business No but I am remortgaging many I was intending to sell and retaining as a long term hold and adjusting my business model in light of the circumstances.

Money is going to be very tight for all clubs when football resumes, especially if the season is voided.

No club will be in any kind of financial state to be dishing out free tickets.

They may waive NHS workers’ seasoncards for PR purposes, but you are in cloud cuckoo land if they will waive all of them.

Should Sky waive their charges too to help people get back on their feet? Where do you draw the line.

Pretty much every company will be building up from some form of financial abyss.

Money is going to be very tight for all clubs when football resumes, especially if the season is voided.

No club will be in any kind of financial state to be dishing out free tickets.

They may waive NHS workers’ seasoncards for PR purposes, but you are in cloud cuckoo land if they will waive all of them.

Should Sky waive their charges too to help people get back on their feet? Where do you draw the line.

Pretty much every company will be building up from some form of financial abyss.

That’s slightly less rude. So if people are building from an abysss don’t be supised it city is half empty next season. If I was city I would be looking at ways to ensure the ground is full. Once you have lost the habit of a season ticket you can often not get it back.

My suggestion may well prove to be an investment over time.

Me, my son & daughter more or less bumped into him as he got out of the car for his single appearance at the Etihad. He was surrounded by his security team but we were just a few feet away from him.
That was his body double. The real sheikh mansour will have come in through an underground tunnel in a bomb-proof tank.

City would prefer 40,000 people paying £40 over 50,000 paying £20. Prices will not be decreased.

That’s slightly less rude. So if people are building from an abysss don’t be supised it city is half empty next season. If I was city I would be looking at ways to ensure the ground is full. Once you have lost the habit of a season ticket you can often not get it back.

My suggestion may well prove to be an investment over time.

Maybe so, but one they probably can’t afford. Maybe buy one, get one free for a child?

Most “luxuries” in life for many may need to be limited for a while, dependent on how long lockdown goes on for.

If FFP is scrapped indefinitely as a result of the virus, then maybe the Sheikh could do it. It would be great PR (with everyone bar Delooney et al).

If not, I can’t see it being possible.

Maybe so, but one they probably can’t afford. Maybe buy one, get one free for a child?

Most “luxuries” in life for many may need to be limited for a while, dependent on how long lockdown goes on for.

If FFP is scrapped indefinitely as a result of the virus, then maybe the Sheikh could do it. It would be great PR (with everyone bar Delooney et al).

If not, I can’t see it being possible.

So polite. You could have said that first time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.