Seasoncard renewal packs

It wasn't meant as a dig at him. It must be a security nightmare for him to attend games.

I didn’t take it as one. Roman Ambramovich lives in London.

I walk past Big Ben to get to work and there’s often a people carrier with blacked out windows taking someone in. Thankfully the anti-Brexit protestors are long gone.

I’m certain he’s been twice. Liverpool home and Barcelona in the Champions League. Traffic was held for ages after the Barca defeat to allow a convoy out.

Having someone who rarely attends is better than a moronic owner who thinks he knows more about the game than a manager.

Seriously doubt he would have come to a match and not one person saw or mentioned anything.

Seriously doubt he would have come to a match and not one person saw or mentioned anything.

Someone important was at the Barca match. We lost under Pellegrini’s era and he made outspoken comments to the press afterwards. Traffic was held for ages to let a convoy out.

Someone important was at the Barca match. We lost under Pellegrini’s era and he made outspoken comments to the press afterwards. Traffic was held for ages to let a convoy out.
Sorry mate but that was Bill trying to get back to Denton.
You should know by now that the mods at Bluemoon carry a lot of weight with the big knobs at City.

Sorry mate but that was Bill trying to get back to Denton.
You should know by now that the mods at Bluemoon carry a lot of weight with the big knobs at City.

In fairness, City employees do read forums. A lad who worked in marketing knew who I was in an Arsenal away pub. This is from another forum though. I’m less prolific on Bluemoon.

Hopefully they just avoid this place after a defeat.

Trolls thrive on saying edgy things. Ignore him.

An utterly pathetic comment and I expect nothing less but will ignore you. However lets address the point further for others less ignorant.

Working on a calculation of 700 per season ticket holder average cost. Multiply by 45000 - I make that about 30 million. The club will have to credit 1/3 of this seasons back so that’s ten million off the net income.

So potentially it would cost the club twenty million to give season tickets for free. Or let’s say they half the cost it would maybe cost them 10 to 15 million. Small beer really in the scheme of things I would hazzard a guess and maybe 5 percent of total turnover or looking at it another way a maximum of a third of the cost of cancelo.

It would be a wonderful gesture by the club and I don’t see how beyond the realms of possibility in these times. I can’t imagine thousands will be flush over the summer to fork out for a season ticket. Nor is it in anyway a certainty that social distancing will not come back a few times over the winter.

I have already decided not to renew and I have had one for 36 years.

Have you seen the price of a season ticket at Bayern?

An utterly pathetic comment and I expect nothing less but will ignore you. However lets address the point further for others less ignorant.

Working on a calculation of 700 per season ticket holder average cost. Multiply by 45000 - I make that about 30 million. The club will have to credit 1/3 of this seasons back so that’s ten million off the net income.

So potentially it would cost the club twenty million to give season tickets for free. Or let’s say they half the cost it would maybe cost them 10 to 15 million. Small beer really in the scheme of things I would hazzard a guess and maybe 5 percent of total turnover or looking at it another way a maximum of a third of the cost of cancelo.

It would be a wonderful gesture by the club and I don’t see how beyond the realms of possibility in these times. I can’t imagine thousands will be flush over the summer to fork out for a season ticket. Nor is it in anyway a certainty that social distancing will not come back a few times over the winter.

I have already decided not to renew and I have had one for 36 years.

Have you seen the price of a season ticket at Bayern?

All wonderful points. All totally irrelevant too.

The club is a business. They need to make money to survive.

Therefore what you have suggested is pointless.

Will you be giving away any houses you build next year to get people back on their feet?

All wonderful points. All totally irrelevant too.

The club is a business. They need to make money to survive.

Therefore what you have suggested is pointless.

Will you be giving away any houses you build next year to get people back on their feet?

I totally fail to see how looking after a fan base and retaining loyalty when match day income represents 5 percent of turnover is irrelevant. It may well be that we significantly reduce season ticket cost massively or not fill our ground for several years. The brand of Manchester City has a huge value and playing in front of 35,000 next season would cost city a lot more than the twenty million I estimate it would cost.

With regard to my business No but I am remortgaging many I was intending to sell and retaining as a long term hold and adjusting my business model in light of the circumstances.

@worsleyweb 36 years is one hell of a commitment. Do you think your routine / lifestyle will adapt to such a thing? It took me three seasons to ween myself off going and was very difficult.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.