Is the football bubble finally about to burst?

the reason football bubble might burst as has been mention on here but also lots of us I would guess are going to have a smaller income. Our household is on less money, missus on 80%, me I am down on about 10 days in lieu which I would use for attending matches. If I lived close I would hopefully be a season card holder and go to every match. To attend every home game for me and my lad at the moment its about £4k between us, a season. I do between 7 and 10 some times more (around £2k with a few stay overs and lose of pay) I wont have that sort of spare cash or time for when football starts again, I wouldn't have any choice but to attend 2 or 3 times a season. Ticket prices need to come down this season Colin Bell stand for me and my lad £109 to see Burnley ...really ?? I say looking at my first match ticket I can find at home in the posh grand stand seat 1973 , 80p football needs to come back to the working classes

Good to see we’ve still got our ‘biggest blues’ telling people how to think.
I make no apologies for falling out of love with the game I grew up with and spent many many years making it one of life’s priorities.
The dickheads saying man up or get a grip want to aim their disdain at those who have put us in this position.
If you still feel the same about football as you always have then good on you, I’m jealous in a way. Just accept that not everyone else is the same.
The biggest blues telling people to give our support to Pep and the team having been to three games in the last twenty years.

the reason football bubble might burst as has been mention on here but also lots of us I would guess are going to have a smaller income. Our household is on less money, missus on 80%, me I am down on about 10 days in lieu which I would use for attending matches. If I lived close I would hopefully be a season card holder and go to every match. To attend every home game for me and my lad at the moment its about £4k between us, a season. I do between 7 and 10 some times more (around £2k with a few stay overs and lose of pay) I wont have that sort of spare cash or time for when football starts again, I wouldn't have any choice but to attend 2 or 3 times a season. Ticket prices need to come down this season Colin Bell stand for me and my lad £109 to see Burnley ...really ?? I say looking at my first match ticket I can find at home in the posh grand stand seat 1973 , 80p football needs to come back to the working classes
That's a great effort by you and your son no less a supporter than anyone else

I thought for a few seconds I was on the wrong forum there, Blues having a go at one another. Come on, we're all getting a bit tetchy, what with the lack of football and this bloody lockdown, the sun shining but we can only stay indoors. But we really shouldn't be turning against each other. We're all different and we all see things in a different way. When all is said and done we are all (mostly) strangers and probably wouldn't know each other in the street: but the thing that binds us together is our love of Manchester City FC. We chose Bluemoon over the many other forums, why? Who knows? But it doesn't matter. We know one another by our forum names and over the many years most of us have been a part of this little community we've between us built up a sort of 'rapport' between us: it's hard to explain but we know one another without knowing one another - if you see what I mean?

Nobody wants to go down the 'I'm-a-bigger-Blue-than-you' road, it's both juvenile and churlish. It's how I imagine rawk or sad café members act when boredom sets in. Each one of us in our own way idolises Man City - isn't that enough?

I struggled watching Spurs this season, its probably the least I've been interested in my lifetime Infact. This break will hopefully recharge the batteries on a personal level

I think attendances will be down a bit, people will be feeling the pinch of it all and nervous about big crowds

It's gonna be difficult as clubs have lost a lot of revenue too, they're gonna have to jack some prices somewhere or other which will put off more people.

The lower league clubs I feel sorry for

I struggled watching Spurs this season, its probably the least I've been interested in my lifetime Infact. This break will hopefully recharge the batteries on a personal level

I think attendances will be down a bit, people will be feeling the pinch of it all and nervous about big crowds

It's gonna be difficult as clubs have lost a lot of revenue too, they're gonna have to jack some prices somewhere or other which will put off more people.

The lower league clubs I feel sorry for
nice to hear another fan from another club feeling the same. I guess that in it self tells us there is to much football on tv nowadays. Its football 24/7 and its mostly about the two teams that play in red. When fans of other teams stop with Sky BT etc they better hope that there are enough Liverpool and utds buying it.

I wish I could just work all week than go to football at 3pm on Saturday

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.