Stupid little things that bug you

Hot cross buns. The little fuckers cook about 3 times faster than toast and consequently get burnt every time!

A total twat of a middle aged man riding his bike on the road coming in my direction, I was walking my dogs on the pavement. The road had no cars on it at all. The twat decided to mount the pavement and ride straight towards me, i continued to walk assuming he would slow down and go round me. Nope he continues heading for me. I stop spread my arms out as if to say wtf are u doing, as he rode past he thanked me!!!!! What a fucking dick. Unfuckingbelievable. The more I think about it the angry I get at the stupid twat. He obviously in my mind did it on purpose. If I was built like a brick Shithouse I would have smashed his ugly face In, but as i am a 5ft 2inch female i thought better of it
I am a keen cyclist and do 100's of miles on my bike a week . . . . all on roads, proper cycle paths, tracks or trails. Cyling on a footpath is against the law. Take a stick with you when out walking and next time some twat comes towards you on a bike ram it through his front wheel and hopefully he will go over the handlebars. Serve him right.

These cunts who take this 2 metre rule to the fucking extreme.

Some blob of a woman in Aldi before shot me the dirtiest look as I got behind her in the queue, probably about .5 of a millimetre short of the 2 metre lines.

Look at me like that again and itll be the last thing you ever do fatty.
Maybe if she weren't so fat you woulda been well over 2 meters away.

Next time in Aldi you could direct her towards the fruit n veg . . . . or slimfast. LOL

I am a keen cyclist and do 100's of miles on my bike a week . . . . all on roads, proper cycle paths, tracks or trails. Cyling on a footpath is against the law. Take a stick with you when out walking and next time some twat comes towards you on a bike ram it through his front wheel and hopefully he will go over the handlebars. Serve him right.
You obviously travel at some lick if your covering 100’s of miles per week. Can I make a suggestion, if your going to travel at speed get off the bleedin tracks and trails and leave them to the walkers. Try your luck on the roads and if you fear being knocked over then welcome to the walkers world.

These cunts who take this 2 metre rule to the fucking extreme.

Some blob of a woman in Aldi before shot me the dirtiest look as I got behind her in the queue, probably about .5 of a millimetre short of the 2 metre lines.

Look at me like that again and itll be the last thing you ever do fatty.

I’ll add to this. People who have started spacing out their shopping at the checkout for no reason at all... fucking imbeciles

Supermarket today.Some numpty on phone saying .
Going to source paracetamol.
Maybe he meant sauce some paracetamol. He might not have been sleeping well so thought he’d spike his bolognese with some painkillers?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.