Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
The ongoing debate between the mayor of Liverpool and Liverpool FC is great viewing.

As of yesterday, Liverpool FC issued a statement that they had reached out to the mayor to confirm they had looked into it, and a mass gathering at anfield would not be a problem or wouldn't happen.

The mayor then hit back to say that the club statement was a total lie, nobody from the club had approached him in any capacity on this subject.

Liverpool FC publicly lying to promote their own agenda.

The ongoing debate between the mayor of Liverpool and Liverpool FC is great viewing.

As of yesterday, Liverpool FC issued a statement that they had reached out to the mayor to confirm they had looked into it, and a mass gathering at anfield would not be a problem or wouldn't happen.

The mayor then hit back to say that the club statement was a total lie, nobody from the club had approached him in any capacity on this subject.

Scousers telling lies, well I never.

There was a thread on here at the time, a running commentary so to speak, it was pure comedy gold, you kept seeing the same faces as the camera passed because they were running to the front before the camera got there, the Sky camera's had a tough job that day, zooming in and out to avoiding showing HUGE spaces :-D

I know it's off thread this being LiVARpool* but at the time of the Raggie parade there was a poem doing the rounds called "No one came" anyone got a link?

Too early for Man of the Year? That mayor, what a guy!!

They only love their history because they cherry-pick their favourite bits and disregard anything that might be seen as negative.

Whoever it was that labelled that club a 'cult' I doff my cap to you. That is precisely what they are. David Koresh, Jim Jones etc have got nothing, absolutely nothing on the ShrineField dwellers.

I've never seen the word 'doff' appear anywhere other than in this particular context.

It's a bit like what Henry Root once observed: Thuds.....they're either 'dull' or 'sickening'.

Mayor "Chippy Tits" Hahaha, that did make me laugh.

Scousers telling lies, well I never.

I never racially abused Patrice Evra.
We didn’t know that login got us onto City’s scouting database.
That paving slab accidentally fell on that Bulgarian waiters head.
It was a few mindless idiots who attacked City’s coach.
It was Chelsea fans.

any more?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.