Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Liverpool insisting their fans will respect social distancing is like when a club is about to win a trophy and insists that their fans aren't going to run on the pitch at the end. The line about "no evidence" is hilarious, as if they expect him to have a time machine. No it's not evidence, it's a prediction based on the past behaviour of your fans, who have proven themselves unable to behave themselves at literally every opportunity throughout history.

I'm also enjoying the number of scouse fans on Twitter outraged by this who also have the NHS in their profile picture. Yeah, let's take some ambulances and paramedics away from them to play some pointless game when nearly 27,000 people have just died and we have at least 144,000 people currently trying to get through the disease.

Two deep in places I seem to remember Mike Wedderburn saying !

As a side note, watching that parade and the desperate attempts to make it look well attended was one of the funniest things I've ever seen, EVER, Monty Pythonesque.

Bwa hahaha never seen that before there is no fucker there!! Would be like that if Nantwich Town did an open top bus for winning the Cheshire Senior Cup.

For a club that love their istree
First team ever to be 25 points ahead in may and not crowned champions :-)

They only love their history because they cherry-pick their favourite bits and disregard anything that might be seen as negative.

Whoever it was that labelled that club a 'cult' I doff my cap to you. That is precisely what they are. David Koresh, Jim Jones etc have got nothing, absolutely nothing on the ShrineField dwellers.

Bwa hahaha never seen that before there is no fucker there!! Would be like that if Nantwich Town did an open top bus for winning the Cheshire Senior Cup.

There was a thread on here at the time, a running commentary so to speak, it was pure comedy gold, you kept seeing the same faces as the camera passed because they were running to the front before the camera got there, the Sky camera's had a tough job that day, zooming in and out to avoiding showing HUGE spaces :-D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.