Coronavirus: Football Discussion Thread

Neville on sky now saying sergio is one of the most famous players in the world and he is saying the players are scared,says players want to play but he can't see how from safety point of football can come back,he thinks nobody will stand up and say it is safe to play football,who will put their neck on the line when everyone else is social distancing,too many problems

wish he would make up his fucking mind
Changes his mind every bloody day , tomorrow he will be back saying the league needs to finish !!

To be honest, Liverpool deserve the title. I can’t stand them, but giving them the title isn’t the worst scenario. It would always be an award to me, they never actually won it. I don’t want the season resuming so they can mathematically win it. I don’t see the league being null and void, it’s to far gone for that and the media darlings are 25 points ahead.
They do deserve to win it. But then we deserve to be in the Champions League and that hasn't stopped them from trying to get us kicked out, so fuck them. But perhaps more importantly, nobody deserves to get relegated yet. Maybe you could make a case for Norwich, but we'd be relegating Bournemouth by a goal difference of 1 and Aston Villa even though they've played fewer games than anyone else (or if you did it on average points per games, Watford simply because Aston Villa never got to play their game against Chelsea - a game they would have likely lost). Finish it or cancel it. Any other outcome is completely unfair.

I think the government will and should stop this nonsense.
No football should be played whilst front line staff are awaiting testing and whilst hundreds of people are dieing every day.
Frankly it should be stopped until 2021, the prem and FA have acted disgracefully.

Neville on sky now saying sergio is one of the most famous players in the world and he is saying the players are scared,says players want to play but he can't see how from safety point of football can come back,he thinks nobody will stand up and say it is safe to play football,who will put their neck on the line when everyone else is social distancing,too many problems

wish he would make up his fucking mind
The club insures players against injury. The insurance won't cover Covid. Any player that gets Covid might have permanent and career-ending lung damage. Who compensates the club (let alone the player)?

Smells of bollocks mate, we've no grass & have the NHS in the ground plus a testing station...there's no way our place will be usable, imagine the outcry, mind you they'd spin it as our fault so pert there is truth in the statement.

I know mate, I haven't got any either, there's a drought due to all the travel restrictions.

It's bloody killing me to be honest. :(

The EFL are saying they need 66000 Coronavirus tests to complete the 2019-20 season. So that’s 66000 of us who may be ill or vulnerable missing out. Surely it’s the ill and vulnerable who should be tested first!

There will be no fan revolt on "Project Restart". They don't care about the matchgoing fan and, sadly, the TV lot, including out of towners, are begging for it to return in any guise.

That is all they are arsed about, not those who go to the ground and watch the games. They gain nothing from us.
Well they do gain something, without us they wouldn't have the atmosphere that creates the spectacle they want.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.