Coronavirus: Football Discussion Thread

Where the fuck is that twat Gordon taylor while all this is going on, the mans an absolute disgrace he should be out there fighting for the players demanding that the players are not playing any football until this virus has gone and it's 100% safe to play.
He's not been seen since this virus started, has the FA told him to keep his head down and keep his mouth shut

Once the players and managers get a vote then its all over in my opinion.
Pep has just lost his mum to Covid. Can't imagine he will be happy at risking his own, his familys or his players lives.
I can see the entire city squad refusing to play. I wouldn't care if they did either. No matter what the consequences are. Life is more important than football

And there you have it. What if a player gets coronavirus during the competition? We saw during our game against Arsenal that a few players merely having met someone with the virus was grounds to cancel the game. If a player gets it, then presumably the entire squad would then be unable to play as well as anyone they played against in the past 2 weeks. It's farcical to even attempt it.

Once the players and managers get a vote then its all over in my opinion.
Pep has just lost his mum to Covid. Can't imagine he will be happy at risking his own, his familys or his players lives.
I can see the entire city squad refusing to play. I wouldn't care if they did either. No matter what the consequences are. Life is more important than football

you’d have to write next season off also as the virus isn’t going away and no vaccine in sight.
Many clubs will go to the wall. With no TV money and players on contracts.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.