Summer Transfers

Could see us having a transition year or 2 to be fair. In 2 years our team could look very young. Walker, nico, stones, mendy (injuries depending), zinchenko, ferna, gundogan, bernado (sounds like he wants spain), mahrez, sane & kun. That's as long as the others want to stay. We could look like,

Eddy/steffan
Semedo/couto
Konate/garcia
Laporte/tah
Lb/young lb
Rodri/camavinga
Kdb/tommy doyle
Foden/aouar
Diaby/braaf
Sterling/werner
Jesus/haaland.

That's a huge turnaround and outgoings are all a high possibility. Obviously I'm not saying these are the signings just my preferences.

Could see us having a transition year or 2 to be fair. In 2 years our team could look very young. Walker, nico, stones, mendy (injuries depending), zinchenko, ferna, gundogan, bernado (sounds like he wants spain), mahrez, sane & kun. That's as long as the others want to stay. We could look like,

Eddy/steffan
Semedo/couto
Konate/garcia
Laporte/tah
Lb/young lb
Rodri/camavinga
Kdb/tommy doyle
Foden/aouar
Diaby/braaf
Sterling/werner
Jesus/haaland.

That's a huge turnaround and outgoings are all a high possibility. Obviously I'm not saying these are the signings just my preferences.
Rather have left footed back up CB than Tah who's very prone to brainfarts. Bastoni, Zagadou or Aké maybe?

Rather have left footed back up CB than Tah who's very prone to brainfarts. Bastoni, Zagadou or Aké maybe?

bastoni looks top drawer but again, too good as a back up? I know only young but already playing top level football so exactly going to be happy on the bench a lot more?

Yeah, I really think he is ready to step up though. I think he has the full package and pep could do wonders.
He definitely has the raw ingredients to be a top top CB. I remember he used to be a world class prospect but things hasn't really kicked off from then. His stocks are low so maybe he could be worth a gamble for around 25m

He definitely has the raw ingredients to be a top top CB. I remember he used to be a world class prospect but things hasn't really kicked off from then. His stocks are low so maybe he could be worth a gamble for around 25m
1st choice 2 laporte & konate. Back up tah & garcia with Harwood bellis coming through as well. Your talking about 15 years of cbs if all goes well. Like I said it's only personal preference.

--sancho--------jesus--------raz--
-----------foden---bernardo--------
------------------kev----------------
mendy-----laporte--rodri----semedo
------------------ederson---------------

--braaf------aguero-----mahrez----
----------aouar----gundo------------
--------------palversa----------------
alaba--garcia/thb-dinho---cuoto
---------------steffan-----------------

Too many changes to be realistic but would be an awesome transition. I imagine we'll sign a center-back but you gotta wonder what are plans are for bernardo and foden next season.

Too many changes to be realistic but would be an awesome transition. I imagine we'll sign a center-back but you gotta wonder what are plans are for bernardo and foden next season.

LCAM

• Phil Foden(20) - starter
  • Houssem Aouar(22) - starter
  • Adrian Bernabé(19)
CDM:
  • Rodri(24) - starter
  • Eduardo Camavinga(18)
RCAM:
  • Kevin de Bruyne(29) - starter
  • Bernardo Silva(26) - starter
  • Tommy Doyle(19)

--sancho--------jesus--------raz--
-----------foden---bernardo--------
------------------kev----------------
mendy-----laporte--rodri----semedo
------------------ederson---------------

--braaf------aguero-----mahrez----
----------aouar----gundo------------
--------------palversa----------------
alaba--garcia/thb-dinho---cuoto
---------------steffan-----------------

With Foden I think we will see him all over the place like we have, but formations are just that on paper and we shouldn't focus on it too much, but how he's used instead. I recently watched the game against Zagreb away and although he was playing left wing on paper it was more like this on the left.

Mendy----------Foden-----Jesus
----------Gundogan-----------

Foden was taking up the space more where Dave would be with Mendy being the winger. Although Gundogan was the #8 he was holding more while Foden was trying to link up with Jesus. Mendy was the outlet on the wing. When Foden plays on the right he can do a number of things. He can invert much like Mahrez or go on the outside like he did against Villa in the LC. Bernardo is similar, but usually plays better on the right.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.