Stupid little things that bug you

Drivers who idle their cars
Fucking really annoys me, they should be fined and clamped.

American programmes or films and any character that is British is always from London and speaks like James Blunt!

Daphne's brother in Frasier, played by Anthony LaPaglia (both are supposed to be from Manchester). She has a passable Northern accent, his is a wank cockney effort, although to be fair he wears a rag tee shirt in it as well, so makes sense....

Daphne's brother in Frasier, played by Anthony LaPaglia (both are supposed to be from Manchester). She has a passable Northern accent, his is a wank cockney effort, although to be fair he wears a rag tee shirt in it as well, so makes sense....
His accent was hilarious. As was the scene when Niles goes on the Mancunian pub and it’s like a scene from a 1950s b movie

People who put on the full lycra to go out for a walk. This morning out with the 2 dogs. One is 17 so we are not the quickest. Spotted 2 lasses in the full Olympic sprint gear walking behind us down the path. One even had the under armour on. So I step aside to let them pass and ffs I was stuck behind them for half a mile.
Also there are quite a few who are rather overweight and still turn out in the full strip. My dad used to have a phrase which they remind of, "a busted couch".

Where are the photo`s or it didnt happen. Come on ffs you know the rule`s

The Miss has had friends on.....
Monica meets a British guy talking about cheese - posh guy from London.
Ross marries a british girl - posh girl from London.
Geo-storm, British baddie character - posh guy from London.
That’s just from the last few days...it does my head in!
I’ll calm down, crack a beer open and watch Notting Hill later

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.