COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only time he's spoken was PMQs. The only mixed messages are coming from the press and being jumped on by you. Take it to the politics thread for fucks sake woman.
True this. I actually thought those headlines were scandalous. Those editors should really take a close look at themselves, scumbags

Well the Spanish relaxation of lockdown rules has to be earned Province by Province.
I live in Almeria which is one of the Provinces within the Autonomous Region of Southern Spain called Andalucia.
Our recent record was very good, zero deaths and zero hospital admissions in the last 6 days so we qualify today for stage 1 on monday. There are 8 Provinces herein Andalucia but not all passed.
Amongst new allowances are more people in a car but no travelling between Provinces and full maintenance of distancing.
Quite detailed stuff published by police but we will see how it goes on Monday.

Apparantly public transport won't be opened up in the near future - you'll have to walk or bike to work.

Public transport is still going though? Well it is here. Live in town and I see trams/buses all the time. Trains are defo still going too. I live right behind Oxford road station.

I got out of my flat. That was the thing that pissed me off. People. I am learning a new skill and I am doing new things. These things are irrelevant to the selfish cunts whose actions are going to make life very difficult for people I love. No amount of distracting yourself with activities changes those facts really. Its just that. A distraction. I can't do the ignorance is bliss thing and I envy people who can. Life must be a lot easier. I'd wager most of the cunts breaking the rules live like that. And I'm not wallowing in self pity. I'm just fucking angry. There's a difference.
Fair enough, mate, and I wish you well.

If there’s one thing this thread is showing, it’s that lockdown must be eased in a planned and responsible manner sooner rather than later. Online curtain-twitching is reaching Urmstonian epidemic proportions. The whole of the world is breaching lockdown except our lily white Bluemoon posters. Old people celebrating VE Day are nothing more than care home “contents”.

I’ve seen more cheer in a match day thread when we’re losing 2-0. We have more miserable cnuts than could fit on RAWK if the season gets cancelled.

Nothing today but earlier in the week he was throwing out little comments about easing restrictions that led to every front page running we are free etc and loads of people out today saying well if we can sunbathe in the park on Monday then we can do it now
Have you got a link for that all I saw was him tell Starmer and the speaker he wanted to do it Sunday rather than Monday to the commons.

Try to set yourself things to do. Read that book you have been meaning to, Learn a skill from YouTube, not an easy situation for you, or indeed many people for that matter. Most important, try and maintain a positivity. Have a chat with your wife and calmly tell each other how you are both feeling. Problem shared etc. Obviously these are mere platitudes but as is my new mantra, stay strong and safe.
Great advice. Myself and my wife tried that sex thing we’ve heard about this afternoon. Was fun.

Great advice. Myself and my wife tried that sex thing we’ve heard about this afternoon. Was fun.
Lucky ****. Imagine me saying that out loud with real feeling behind it. ****! :-)
At least my plane irons are sharp.
Genuinely happy for you. ****. I hope you aren't too hot at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.